12. kya milenge break ke baad? πŸ’”❤️‍πŸ”₯

Ok what an empathetic title.... 

Let's begin by recalling the only cardinal principle I will ever abide by-
"Men may come
 and men may go
but I go on forever" 
Amen! 

Hola mi amor! Esta es muy difΓ­cil. Yo tengo muchas preguntas. Estoy muy confundido. 
Lol kidding. No questions, no confusions. It's all about breathing and taking one moment at a time. 

Have done it so many times and yet everytime it feels like it's the first time I am trying to get over someone. That's so lame but so real. Perks and con of Short term memory loss, eh!? 

I know I will be fine, it's only human to feel sad and honestly I am glad ki I am actually feeling sad and disappointed, had been an year. Was almost questioning my current mindset? Have I turned into a sociopath? Psychopath? Polymath? Or just plain simple loco? 🀨

Now chalo I am relieved ki dukhi hone ka capacity to hai. Similarly dubara rebuild karne ka bhi hai. Accha isi ko resilience kahte Hain. Ye nahi hua to kuch aur hoga, wo nahi hua to kuch aur hoga. You do you babyG and one moment at a time. Aaj ka todo ko dooo doooo karne pe focus karenge aur automatically kal ka din sorted rahega. 

Ok peace out. 

Published on 04/05/2024 00:20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16. khudka kuaN, khudki khai!

can't catch a break: god's strongest soldier edition my ass

15. taste of first 'not exactly failure but not a breakthrough either'