13. fuckity fuckity fuck fuck, UFO incoming duck duck

  HOW COME every time I take a step forward, I am dragged two steps back? 

now that I finally started gettinga hang of UPSC prep, this JRF talwar is back at my head, hanging. 



wait a sec - i need to stick to my plan, that i have prescribed to myself - no rush, hush hush. 


if i aim at solving 150 qquestions everyday and read 30 pages and blah blah - its not going to get into my head... i need to break it down. 


i have got this,. all under control :) 


k bye . good talk ..



abhi 30 days sirf pyq compile aur answer kya hai sawal ka, uspe focus karte hain. thats doable. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16. khudka kuaN, khudki khai!

can't catch a break: god's strongest soldier edition my ass

15. taste of first 'not exactly failure but not a breakthrough either'