4. i am going to do this

It is indeed difficult to picture what your life is going to look like at least for me it is an even more difficult is the attends I take to put it whatever glimps I have of into words.

Talk about finding easy ways out , instead of writing a down or typing it out I am using the voice to text feature of my keyboard on my phone to bring all this together, hence the lack of punctuations. I wonder about that guy who recently won the Nobel for a book and surprisingly this is this author this author had published a huge ass novel without using punctuations in it anywhere.


Some coming back to the title of this post I am going to do the following things - 

 1. D sleeper 10 and wake up at 5 or 6 
2. D I can start my mornings with little bit of wholesome and nutritious food 
3.  Only play and no work definitely makes Johnny a dull boy.
4. Remember that - Lying is only easy as long as its consequences does not come up to you to bite your ass - therefore be honest with father and mother there is no point lying about your course or your speed or the amount of hours your putting into achieving something that you only have said that you want at the first place and you know that you want it badly so actually put that effort into getting it and not just be flaky about it. 


If it is true that only you can discipline yourself and only you get to control yourself then just fucking do it. 

If you want to be in the administrative services find way to be in the administrator service you already know the way to be in the administrator services so just fucking walk on that path for a change you don't get there in a day but you will definitely never get there if you don't ever fucking start and keep moving for the next fucking step as well


 just don't worry about the entire journey in the very very take a step once you have taken that step upload yourself and then take another step after 5 steps you take after 10 you break after 15 you say to yourself okay I took 15 I can take one more and once you have taken that one more and then you start all over again it's all about 16 steps of life. 



Whatever negligible negligible economic security you have will be disappearing in 12 months from now therefore get a fucking hold of the situation and the up up and about on your feet . can't always keep crawling in someone else's shadows. You are a Sun, act like it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16. khudka kuaN, khudki khai!

can't catch a break: god's strongest soldier edition my ass

15. taste of first 'not exactly failure but not a breakthrough either'